Saturday, April 08, 2006

Poker Bonus Review Blog

ALL THINGS POKERHello my name is Joe Riley and I am the owner of Poker Bonus Review the best place to find bonuses and information about online poker sites and sportbooks. This is a blog that will work hand and hand with www.pokerbonusreview.com to display interesting events in poker both internet poker as well as live poker so if you come up with any great poker information this is the place to put it. I would also like to know if anyone has had any bad experiences with any of the sportbooks or poker rooms I have listed on my site this information will help me to keep everyone posted on the good and the bad in the industry and that is something we all need. Also feel free to tell us your poker stories such as big wins ,bad beat etcetera. Thanks a lot and may you all have good luck at the tables .

No comments: